Friday, January 2, 2015

The Quest for the Perfect Soft Boiled Egg - Volume Two

Success! We have success!
After my failed breakfast I was both hesitant and excited to try this again. I found another pin from Pinterest on Soft Boiled Eggs, this one a little different but seemed to produce solid soft results.

And the outcome? 




Perfect soft boiled eggs! Whites were nice and firm, yolks still runny but cooked. Perfect for dipping, or what ever other tasty creations you have for your soft boiled eggs. 

I've tried this recipe a couple times to ensure no-fail status and I am pleased to say the total of 8 eggs I made turned out the same (except for the lone one that exploded).

This is a definite winner for those who have trouble with the perfect soft boiled egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment